[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive and Movit

Vincent PINON vincent.pinon at laposte.net
Sat Feb 8 13:28:23 UTC 2014

watched the video as soon as you posted the link, thanks (you're a very
clear and confident speaker, a pleasure to watch the "show")...
and wow about the demo, I had never seen movit in action... within kdenlive!
I was already motivated to try your patches, unfortunately I am fighting
for 2 weeks against infamous i915 driver crashing with any OpenGL
program (+many other real life concerns).
Regarding integration, I was wondering whereas we should propagate the
#ifdef USE_OPENGL around you GL context inclusions... but as you say "we
are in 2014 and we can assume anyone has a GPU" ;-) (well, except the
one with buggy drivers like me), so I think it could be time to get rid
of those "#" and decrease code size?