[Kdenlive-devel] Let's make KDEnlive lives again together

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Mon Nov 25 16:32:49 UTC 2013

Le lundi 25 novembre 2013 07:26:54 Brian Matherly a écrit :
> I still think that anyone capable of adding features would be capable of
> getting master working. Master does run - and it looks really great. There
> are just some editing functions that need to get hooked back up.

You think that, so you will do it ?

Do you launch master ?
"just some editing functions" ? I saw that there is just 1 or two functions
re-implemented.

Even JB wrote that he will necessary several months until that all features
implemented (and he knew very well kdenlive code)

Regards

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090