[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive documentation

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Mar 10 17:48:53 UTC 2013

написане Sun, 10 Mar 2013 17:31:35 +0200, Yuri Chornoivan
<yurchor at ukr.net>:

> написане Sun, 10 Mar 2013 15:31:50 +0200, jb <jb at kdenlive.org>:
>
>> On Sunday 24 February 2013 21.16:51 Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
>>> написане Sat, 23 Feb 2013 17:04:24 +0200, Yuri Chornoivan

>>> think

>>> since

>>> did it

>>> ;) )

>>> users
>>> and

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Due to the big amount of work, it takes some time to correct the script
>>> and UserBase pages. ;)
>>>
>>> Here's the draft of the new handbook:
>>>
>>> Docbook+Figures (14MB):
>>>
>>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55247264/kdenlive_handbook.tar.gz
>>>
>>> PDF (for easier reviewing, 17MB):
>>>
>>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55247264/kdenlive.pdf
>>>
>>> Known limitations:
>>>
>>> 1. Some links are broken due to UserBase rules violations by the
>>> authors.
>>> ;)
>>> 2. Videos are not included as images (yet) due to the videoobject tag
>>> is
>>> not yet implemented by KDE DocBook system.
>>>
>>> Many thanks for your reviews, suggestions and fixing the found bugs on
>>> UserBase [1].
>>
>> I didn't get much time to review, sorry. However I saw that some work
>> had been
>> done at least by ttguy.
>>
>> I am going to release very soon, how shall we proceed?
>> Yuri, can you move the new doc to kdenlive's git?
>>
>> Thanks & regards
>> jb
>
> Hi,
>
> Just to avoid confusion, am I right that the current Kdenlive handbook
> should be exported into git in its current state (with minor
> corrections)?
>
> This will drastically enlarge the size of Kdenlive package (+14MB at
> once).
>
> Thanks in advance for your answer.
>
> Best regards,
> Yuri
>
> P.S. I will try to make the export from UserBase to be one click
> operation
> that can be done by anyone. Currently only some mediawiki limitations
> prevent this. ;)

Ok. If I will be unreachable at the time when the decision about the
inclusion of the new handbook is made, the updated archive of the new
handbook, synced with UserBase:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55247264/kdenlive_handbook.tar.gz

(it is enough to unpack the archive into the cleaned /doc folder and
commit, +15 MB to tarball now)

PDF:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55247264/kdenlive.pdf

(just for the reference)