[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive documentation

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Mar 10 15:31:35 UTC 2013

написане Sun, 10 Mar 2013 15:31:50 +0200, jb <jb at kdenlive.org>:

> On Sunday 24 February 2013 21.16:51 Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
>> написане Sat, 23 Feb 2013 17:04:24 +0200, Yuri Chornoivan
>>
>> <yurchor at ukr.net>:

>> think

>> since

>> did it

>> ;) )

>> users

>> > Ok. I will put the new docs to review tomorrow (not much time today,
>> > sorry). Thanks for your patience.
>> > Best regards,
>> > Yuri
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Due to the big amount of work, it takes some time to correct the script
>> and UserBase pages. ;)
>>
>> Here's the draft of the new handbook:
>>
>> Docbook+Figures (14MB):
>>
>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55247264/kdenlive_handbook.tar.gz
>>
>> PDF (for easier reviewing, 17MB):
>>
>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55247264/kdenlive.pdf
>>
>> Known limitations:
>>
>> 1. Some links are broken due to UserBase rules violations by the
>> authors.
>> ;)
>> 2. Videos are not included as images (yet) due to the videoobject tag is
>> not yet implemented by KDE DocBook system.
>>
>> Many thanks for your reviews, suggestions and fixing the found bugs on
>> UserBase [1].
>
> I didn't get much time to review, sorry. However I saw that some work
> had been
> done at least by ttguy.
>
> I am going to release very soon, how shall we proceed?
> Yuri, can you move the new doc to kdenlive's git?
>
> Thanks & regards
> jb

Hi,

Just to avoid confusion, am I right that the current Kdenlive handbook
should be exported into git in its current state (with minor corrections)?

This will drastically enlarge the size of Kdenlive package (+14MB at once).

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Best regards,
Yuri

P.S. I will try to make the export from UserBase to be one click operation
that can be done by anyone. Currently only some mediawiki limitations
prevent this. ;)