[Kdenlive-devel] kdenlive 0.9.3

Christ-Jan Wijtmans cj.wijtmans at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 19:48:25 UTC 2013

Okay

$ ffmpeg -f alsa -i default -f x11grab -r 25 -s 1280x720 -i
:0.0+320,180 -vcodec huffyuv -preset ultrafast -qp 0 output.mkv

This worked pretty good for me but in vlc the sound doesnt play
properly and in kplayer the sound plays properly but the video keeps
resizing which it doesnt in vlc.
I also tried setting -ac 1 and -ar 44100 and it says "Option
sample_rate not found."

Basically i want what is best for recording 720p youtube video, i
think i can edit my video later in youtube or kdenlive.

Sorry for being a pain in the butt...