[Kdenlive-devel] "speed" plugin only renders last frame

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Sun Jan 13 04:19:51 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 4:17 PM, Johannes Bauer <dfnsonfsduifb at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello group,
>
> I had to rebuild kdenlive on my system (rebuilt everything completely
> from a clean repo) using the famous build-kdenlive.sh. My version now
> identifies itself as 0.9.3 (rev. c3fa0f6). I'm on Gentoo x86_64.
>
> With this version, the "speed" plugin doesn't work anymore: When I use
> it (speed 200%), it only ever renders the last frame in that clip. First
> I though it was just in the preview, but when I render a video, it
> indeed is just a still image of the last frame all the time. Is this
> known already or where should I file a bug report if not? And how can I
> work around this?

I could not reproduce the problem using a build that was made
yesterday using that build script. Are you launching kdenlive using
the start-kdenlive script? If not, then you are not using the version
of MLT that it includes and against which it was built.
It could be that the speed effect is just not working good with that
particular clip or format.

--
+-DRD-+