[Kdenlive-devel] plugins not found in refactoring

Till Theato root at ttill.de
Sat Feb 16 16:54:09 UTC 2013

On 02/16/2013 03:55 PM, Ed Rogalsky wrote:
> Hi refactoring dev,
>
> I'm trying to get in refactoring. I build kdenlive with the build-script
> from Dan.
>
> If I start kdenlive I get the following log:
>

> kdenlive(20459)/kdecore (trader) KServiceTypeTrader::defaultOffers:
> KServiceTypeTrader: serviceType  "Kdenlive/Parameter"  not found
> kdenlive(20459)/kdecore (trader) KServiceTypeTrader::defaultOffers:
> KServiceTypeTrader: serviceType  "Kdenlive/Clip"  not found
> kdenlive(20459)/kdecore (trader) KServiceTypeTrader::defaultOffers:
> KServiceTypeTrader: serviceType  "Kdenlive/Plugin"  not found
> kdenlive(20459) ClipPluginManager::createClip: no clip plugin available
> for mlt service  avformat
>

> Do I have to set a plugin search path because kdenlive is installed in a
> custom dir?

Hi Ed,

have a look at the following page:
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Building_An_Existing_Application

I guess most things are already done by Dan's script, but some parts
from the script for setting up the environment (the one on the page) are
probably missing. The execution of kbuildsycoca4 is most likely one of them.

greetings
Till