[Kdenlive-devel] plugins not found in refactoring

Ed Rogalsky ed.rogalsky at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 14:55:31 UTC 2013

Hi refactoring dev,

I'm trying to get in refactoring. I build kdenlive with the build-script
from Dan.

If I start kdenlive I get the following log:

kdenlive(20459)/kdecore (trader) KServiceTypeTrader::defaultOffers:
KServiceTypeTrader: serviceType  "Kdenlive/Parameter"  not found
kdenlive(20459)/kdecore (trader) KServiceTypeTrader::defaultOffers:
KServiceTypeTrader: serviceType  "Kdenlive/Clip"  not found
kdenlive(20459)/kdecore (trader) KServiceTypeTrader::defaultOffers:
KServiceTypeTrader: serviceType  "Kdenlive/Plugin"  not found
kdenlive(20459) ClipPluginManager::createClip: no clip plugin available for
mlt service  avformat

Do I have to set a plugin search path because kdenlive is installed in a
custom dir?

regards

eddrog