[Kdenlive-devel] Audio sync issue

el jefe delito eljefedelito at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 14:05:25 UTC 2013

Thanks for the help.

> To the original poster, you need to provide a sample file, the project
> settings, and the render settings in order to investigate.

My Nikon clips are 1280x720 at 23.98 FPS so that's what I changed my
project file to use.  I exported this at the H.264 setting with default
values, and the output appears perfect.  However, I need a logo overlay /
watermark and trying to do that in the original project, the KDEnlive
editor wanted to composite that image with a specific video track; my video
is edited and on multiple tracks so I thought it'd be easier to add as a
new project (and yes, I'd lose some quality with the re-render).

Ok, so the first output looks great.  The next run, new project, same
project settings and using only the recently exported file and a
transparent-background jpg, however, tells me at Render time that there are
No Matching Profiles for the H.264 option — which should be the exact
profile that I just used!  How can it not match itself?  If I use it
anyways, I get audio sync issues worse than ever.

Attached are the two projects I've been working on (normal edit, and then
where I just add the overlay watermark).  However, I don't have a short,
decent clip to use to demo these sync issues so I'll have to shoot that
later and send it in 10 hours or so.