[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive Funding structure - paying developers feature by feature

Anna Morris gingerling at inventati.org
Fri Dec 20 13:44:50 UTC 2013

On 20/12/13 07:11, Lou wrote:

> KDE has very capable SoC admins, so the only thing kdenlive needs is mentors.

I am not making specific suggestions - as I am not a developer and don't
know exactly what kdenlive needs. I would assume, however, that kde as a
community would want to know that there have been some problems for
kdenlive and would wish to offer whatever support is needed if they can.

Perhaps a direct appeal to the KDE community for whatever people or
facilities we need could help? How many roles could be filled by people
not yet intimate with kdenlive code? Mentors for example, or strategists :S

Anna