[Kdenlive-devel] movit integration

Vincent Pinon vincent.pinon at laposte.net
Tue Dec 17 21:45:18 UTC 2013

Le lundi 16 décembre 2013 22:09:36, Till Theato a écrit :
> You might want to search the mailing archive for the related threads at
> the time (mainly spring/summer 2012) or have a look at the blog posts.

Hello,

I took time to digg back into blog & sf list archive (not convenient!)...
It was good to refresh a bit the memories ;)

So you started around here:
http://kdenlive.org/users/ttill/kdenlive-fundraising-campaign
Kdenlive fundraising campaign
Submitted by ttill on Thu, 03/15/2012 - 23:07
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=29126923
Re: [Kdenlive-devel] Release roadmap
From: Till Theato <root at tt...> - 2012-04-13 21:20

Then interesting midterm report: