[Kdenlive-devel] movit integration

Vincent PINON vincent.pinon at laposte.net
Sat Dec 14 20:17:43 UTC 2013

Hello,

I believe that JBM began last summer to integrate QGLSL monitor (partly
taken from Dan's Shotcut) at the same time he was switching to
refactored architecture.
As I reverted the repo to functional state, I have moved this work to
"refactoring" branch.
Probably most of it can be adapted to the old architecture?
So maybe you could start from looking at these commits and see how to
make the transition smoother from the old code base.
Or if you prefer to push forward the "modern" code, please do so, there
is a great interest, but harder work to be able to actually use it.

BR,

Vincent.