[Kdenlive-devel] Breaking news

Ed Rogalsky ed.rogalsky at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 12:23:24 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm so happy that J-B-M is fine.

As I said before I hope I'll have a little bit more time next year and can
make some code contributions.

It is a good idea to go back to 0.9.x because the refactoring can be done
only by very experienced
devs like j-b-m or till theato. Either for this guys it is a very hard job.
I think all of us (coders) are
doing this in the free time and such an application is a full time job.

I hope step by step new coders get in to the kdenlive/mlt structure.

Before adding new functions - my prio is stability. We have a very good
base on functions so far.

Good to see that kdenlive is not dead :-))

regards

eddrog