[Kdenlive-devel] Breaking news

Anna Morris gingerling at inventati.org
Thu Dec 5 12:53:32 UTC 2013

On 05/12/13 11:28, Vincent PINON wrote:
> Hello Kdenlive fans,
>
> I found JBM's phone number and decided to call yesterday evening.
> Good surprise: I talked to him!
> Topmost important, he is now fine.

That is great news. Also, I know its a bit mad but Richard Stallman
wants to know if he can help. He is kinda a friend of mine. Please let
me know if there is anything that he can do, maybe JBM is a big fan :)

> Don't hesistate to comment, complete or destroy these plans!

Well, I would love to help with funding, as I said. I know that there is
some money already from kickstarter, but please. If any funding here
could help any one of you take on any task, please let me know :)

Thanks

Anna