[Kdenlive-devel] Breaking news

Christ-Jan Wijtmans cj.wijtmans at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 12:28:59 UTC 2013

Why not concentrate on a plugin system first? It will make rewrites a lot
easier to manage as you can put certain people on certain sections of the
code easier and a community could arise that will make/maintain plugins. I
am going to look at the 0.9.6 code this weekend and see what depends on
kdelibs semantic-desktop, as it would want that code to be a optional
plugin.

Live long and prosper,

Christ-Jan Wijtmans
https://github.com/cjwijtmans