[Kdenlive-devel] Breaking news

Steinar H. Gunderson sgunderson at bigfoot.com
Thu Dec 5 11:38:39 UTC 2013

On Thu, Dec 05, 2013 at 12:28:03PM +0100, Vincent PINON wrote:
> I found JBM's phone number and decided to call yesterday evening.
> Good surprise: I talked to him!
> Topmost important, he is now fine.

This is good news.

> 4) integrate new features: GPU powered monitor & effects, webvfx
> titler/synfig bridge, Qt5 port, whatever motivates you to code ;-)
> who: JBM? Granjow? Newcomers?
> when: 2014 to 2050 ;-)

As for the GPU-powered effects, I can help with whatever you guys might need
from the Movit side. I don't know much about MLT, but I'd definitely want to
see Movit happen for Kdenlive. (My guess would be that Dan Dennedy's work on
Shotcut has paved the way for Kdenlive here.)

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/