[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive Funding structure - paying developers feature by feature

Anna Morris gingerling at inventati.org
Tue Dec 3 16:59:26 UTC 2013

If we could define what needed fixing and break it down into smaller
goals then Open Funding would be an ideal platform to fund this.

In fact, it would extremely well because funding does not need to be
achieved all at once, but in stages as you go along, even on a bug by
bug basis. This means that work can start sooner than if funding tried
to raise enough for everything all at once.

Is this breakdown into smaller tasks something you/someone could help with?

I am really worried about kdenlive to be honest. My livelihood very much
depends on it, and it seems to be in a bad way right now. I would love
to get a funding campaign going to fix the old gall up a bit!

Best

Anna