[Kdenlive-devel] build servers?

Brian Matherly pez4brian at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 2 20:25:42 UTC 2013

>Hi,
>
>Is there a build server for kdenlive somewhere? Maybe some of the downstream
>distributions?
>
>I would like to automate cppcheck and Coverity runs but don't have a build
>server at hand. The Coverity run would need to store a password token somewhere
>to do the upload of data, and of course installing the Coverity binaries
>is needed.
>
>Would be nice to have jenkins/OBS/etc builds triggered from git commits and
>results on this mailing list for example. cppcheck has a nice jenkins plugin
>which allows keeping status quo and failing if new builds introduce new
>checker warnings.

I host the build server for the MLT project - which also builds KDENLIVE and some other projects:
http://build.mltframework.org/

Some of the build agents are hosted on my system and some are hosted on some Cloud servers that Dan Dennedy runs. It might be possible to add some additional checks to those builds.

~Brian