[Kdenlive-devel] Howdy. How can I help?

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 15:59:30 UTC 2013

hi

i dont know what the devs think of this but maybe you could check out
kdenparse and make it compatible with blender's edl importer (which is
compatible with cmx edl).

https://github.com/barry-lyndon/KdenParse

cheers  :)

2013/4/13 Gus Scheidt <ellocogato at gmail.com>

> Hi folks,
>
> I am interested in helping push open source video editing.  I threw a
> few bucks to OpenShot's Kickstarter campaign, but since I prefer and
> use kdenlive, I am offering my time here (not that I have a whole lot
> of it to give).  I am a developer, but I don't think I have the time
> right now to learn MLT and kdenlive well enough to contribute to
> coding.
>
> I do, however, have some experience with bug triage, video tutorials
> and documentation, and I'd be happy to offer a few hours a week of my
> time to any of these.  What does the project need the most right now?
>
> Thanks,
> ~Gus

1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439
usuario GNU/Linux #471966
|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|