[Kdenlive-devel] Howdy. How can I help?

Gus Scheidt ellocogato at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 15:54:13 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

I am interested in helping push open source video editing.  I threw a
few bucks to OpenShot's Kickstarter campaign, but since I prefer and
use kdenlive, I am offering my time here (not that I have a whole lot
of it to give).  I am a developer, but I don't think I have the time
right now to learn MLT and kdenlive well enough to contribute to
coding.

I do, however, have some experience with bug triage, video tutorials
and documentation, and I'd be happy to offer a few hours a week of my
time to any of these.  What does the project need the most right now?

Thanks,
~Gus