[Kdenlive-devel] Titler multiple selection move / delete (#1646 & #1664)

Simon A. Eugster simon.eu at gmail.com
Tue May 29 15:14:05 UTC 2012

Hey Vincent,

great ideas, I have also been thinking about this. We would maybe lose
the option to have backdrops. (Although -- this could be injected into
the SVG before the editor launches, and removed again afterwards.) But
we'd gain all the features a decent editor has, like guide lines for
example, easy editing, various effects, etc.

Then it would be cool to have placeholders for the current
time/frame/etc. to allow dynamic SVGs.

The «new media» option could directly set the canvas size and maybe even
add some guides, we could also use templates again here.

I would prefer this solution over having an own advanced editor.

Other opinions?

Simon