[Kdenlive-devel] Titler multiple selection move / delete (#1646 & #1664)

Vincent PINON vincent.pinon at laposte.net
Sun May 20 11:12:37 UTC 2012

Simon made me realize it was good to call appropriated software to edit
vector / bitmap / sound clips : it is already rather direct, once you
have dropped it in your project, to right-click on it and choose
"modify..." : it automatically starts the program associated to the
filetype in your environment. (eg gimp for images, even xcf format
allowed !?).
So what is missing : create new media from kdenlive ("new vector drawing
(svg)" / "new bitmap image (xcf)" to go in project's subfolders) ?
faster access to editor ("edit" button when the mouse moves over the clip) ?
Any opinion ?