[Kdenlive-devel] Dissolve not dissolving like it should in 0.9

Doran L. Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Sat May 26 23:36:55 UTC 2012

On Saturday, May 26, 2012 05:27:01 PM Doran L. Barton wrote:
> > Can you please attach the .kdenlive project file or at least a screenshot
of
> > the timeline and transition settings for this rendered part, since it's
> > impossible to know if there is a bug from the rendered clip only..
>
> Certainly!

I just realized the .kdenlive file and the screenshot depict the project with a
fade-to-black effect on the first title. That's what I've had to do in order to
accomplish the correct visual effect. The rendered file did not have this fade-
to-black effect on the first title. Attached to this message is a .kdenlive file
which is more like the project which rendered the output file.

--
fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. "Fozz" Barton
 "Deaf mute gets new hearing in killing"