[Kdenlive-devel] Need to debug 0.9 problems (Using kdevelop)

Doran L. Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Sat May 19 02:44:06 UTC 2012

On Friday, May 18, 2012 08:22:37 AM Simon A. Eugster wrote:
> I'm debugging with QtCreator (open the CMakeLists.txt in the kdenlive
> folder, compile and run in debug mode); uses gdb too, but has a way
> better interface.
> KDevelop should do the job too.

I'm giving kdevelop a try since it's easily installable from the Fedora
repositories. I've got the kdenlive project open inside kdevelop and I'm able
to configure, build, install, and "debug" from inside kdevelop, but I've run
into an interesting problem: When I run kdenlive from the command line
(/usr/local/bin/kdenlive) it works fine. When I run it from inside kdevelop, it
does not think any of the MLT effects used in the file are installed.

> Effect volume:normalise not found in MLT, it was removed from this project
> Effect volume:normalise not found in MLT, it was removed from this project
> Effect volume:normalise not found in MLT, it was removed from this project
> Effect volume:fadeout not found in MLT, it was removed from this project
> Effect brightness:fade_from_black not found in MLT, it was removed from this
> project Effect affine:pan_zoom not found in MLT, it was removed from this
> project Effect affine:pan_zoom not found in MLT, it was removed from this
> project Effect affine:pan_zoom not found in MLT, it was removed from this
> project Effect brightness:fade_to_black not found in MLT, it was removed
> from this project Effect affine:pan_zoom not found in MLT, it was removed
> from this project Effect affine:pan_zoom not found in MLT, it was removed
> from this project Effect affine:pan_zoom not found in MLT, it was removed
> from this project Effect affine:pan_zoom not found in MLT, it was removed
> from this project Effect affine:pan_zoom not found in MLT, it was removed
> from this project Effect affine:pan_zoom not found in MLT, it was removed
> from this project Effect affine:pan_zoom not found in MLT, it was removed
> from this project Effect affine:pan_zoom not found in MLT, it was removed
> from this project Effect affine:pan_zoom not found in MLT, it was removed
> from this project Effect affine:pan_zoom not found in MLT, it was removed
> from this project Effect affine:pan_zoom not found in MLT, it was removed
> from this project

I'm a kdevelop novice. Does anyone know how I can make it see MLT's effects?

--
fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. "Fozz" Barton
 "The manager has personally passed all the water served here."