[Kdenlive-devel] Campaign goal nearly achieved

Ernie Zahn ernest.zahn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 13:59:45 UTC 2012

My suggestion is let it ride. It can only benefit Kdenlive.

I'm thinking about doing some blog posts about feature ideas to generate
interest in the buying a feature $1,000 point.

If anyone wants to drop in suggestions for realistic features for that
price point, I'll blog about them.

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 9:49 AM, Till Theato <root at ttill.de> wrote:

Divine Comedies
Est. 2008