[Kdenlive-devel] Collapsible effect stack

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Tue Mar 20 09:29:42 UTC 2012

Hi.

Some time ago, I worked on a rewrite of the effect stack. The goal was to make
it possible to view / change parameters for several effects in the same
dialog, and also get prepared for more more advanced stuff like effect
grouping / effect masks.

I just updated this work and it seems to work. You can see a screenshot of the
current and new widget here:

http://kdenlive.org/images/tmp/effectstack.jpg

This work is available in the "effectstack" branch, but looks like nobody has
tested it yet, so I was thinking about merging into master.

Any thoughts, questions, comments?

jb