[Kdenlive-devel] gsoc

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Sat Mar 17 10:35:42 UTC 2012

On Saturday 17 March 2012 06:29:25 Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I fail to see the mentioning of Kdenlive at
> http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2012/Ideas
>
> Any reason for that? Is the project not participating?

Well, I personally don't have time to mentor a project... and all our team
developers seem to be in the same situation... Also, I think it is better to
put energy in the current refactoring effort, and after that we might have a
better idea of how and what new developers can work on...

But as I said it's mostly a time issue... sorry.

jb