[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive Kickstarter

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Mon Jan 9 07:27:41 UTC 2012

2012/1/8 Ernie Zahn <ernest.zahn at gmail.com>:
> Are there any folks at the top of Kdenlive that are based out of the U.S.?
> I'm just thinking for the sake of the account issue with Kickstarter.

I am. But I need to look at the tax implications. I will have to
accept the funds as personal income or income to my company Meltytech
LLC. Then, I will have to pay
Till and whomever else. I have to get some tax help soon anyways, and
I can ask about this - to figure out how much of the pledges will need
to be set aside to pay taxes.

I believe you may need to offer some kind of rewards on a Kickstarter
project. Something else for you guys to discuss.

--
+-DRD-+