[Kdenlive-devel] Using both latest dev and stable version, render just sits, says "Waiting..."

Doran Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Fri Feb 17 18:55:04 UTC 2012

On 02/17/2012 09:55 AM, Dan Dennedy wrote:
> How about 'melt -verbose -profile dv_ntsc_wide input.kdenlive
> -consumer avformat:output.vob properties=DVD' ? If not, send some of
> that output.

Excellent. I didn't know about that. Here's the first few pages of that output:

http://castro.iodynamics.com/~fozz/melt_out.txt

It may or may not be relevant, but the HD source files from the Panasonic
have 5.1 AC3? audio. I don't want 5.1 audio in the output file. Just stereo.

--
fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. "Fozz" Barton
 "Plane Too Close to Ground, Crash Probe Told"