[Kdenlive-devel] feature request/patch: fullscreen record monitor

Tim Blechmann tim at klingt.org
Wed Feb 15 15:34:07 UTC 2012

hi all,

as i need full-screen support for the record monitor, i've tried to get my hands
dirty and have a look at the kdenlive source code. i've came up with an ugly
patch (see attachment). it is based on the code of VideoContainer, which i tried
to migrate to VideoPreviewContainer.

i had to disable the x11-specific code, because otherwise the window did not
become visible (kwin). also the patch is not against master, but against v0.8.2
(as there seem to be a problem with my blackmagic card).

iac, it would be great, if some kdenlive dev could review my patch and help me
to integrate it. i'm neither familiar with the kdenlive architecture nor with
qt, so there might be some issues ...

thanks, tim