[Kdenlive-devel] Release and future...

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Sat Sep 3 18:54:30 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 3:05 PM, jb <jb at kdenlive.org> wrote:
> 1) Change the effect XML depending on the filter version
>
> I did some test and managed to have a working implementation that will bring
> different parameters depending on the filter version, see my last commit:
> http://kdenlive.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/kdenlive?view=revision&revision=5855

The default for this effect is incorrect because the minimum for the
prior version was logically not 0. IOW, the new correct default is
0.133333. I submitted this new version of frei0r plugin today and
noticed this.

P.S. I made a patch for MLT that gets default parameter values from
frei0r, but it causes instability with some mis-behaving plugins (e.g.
no default). I would hate for an application like kdenlive that is
will stash the patch for now.

--
+-DRD-+