[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive Git repository available

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Tue Nov 8 09:44:30 UTC 2011

The Git repository is online at
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kdenlive.git&a=summary

Here's some quick instructions (I'll write some documentation later) for
jb's urgent fixes.

For 0.8.4:
$ git checkout master
If you feel the fixes are ok, just commit them to master (and, later,
merge them to next), otherwise:
$ git checkout -b $fix_branch
...apply the patches...
$ git checkout master
$ git merge $fix_branch
And, still, merge to next.

Or, for 0.8.2.1:
$ git checkout v0.8.2
$ git checkout -b v0.8.2 (creates the branch)
$ apply your fixes
...and merge to master, then merge master to next.

KDE Git infrastructure requires tags to be annotated, so, when tagging
a release, use:
$ git tag -a v1.0.0 -m "Kdenlive 1.0.0"

I guess you know that you need to `git push` stuff online. :)

Later I'll find how and where to move translations.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

If you have nothing to do, don't do it here.