[Kdenlive-devel] update manual to 0.8

samu samuelleal at riseup.net
Fri May 20 15:39:19 UTC 2011

Hey,

I've been with a lot of work lately, so I'm doing things as I can...

First, following Yurchor suggestion, I'm putting the updated version of
quickstart session at http://userbase.kde.org/User_talk:Samuelleal It
will take some days to finish, and then I will move to the Manual page.

Simon, after that I'll help on the brainstorming, but for now I'm with
little time. Anyway, I think we have a good start...

s.