[Kdenlive-devel] update manual to 0.8

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Wed May 11 14:47:00 UTC 2011

написане Tue, 10 May 2011 23:27:04 +0300, Simon A. Eugster
<simon.eu at gmail.com>:

> Hi Samuel,
>
> On 09.05.2011 14:09, samu wrote:
>> Hi Simon.
>>
>> As I said before, I've already updated the quickstart section from User
>> Manual to 0.8, in english. Even if the plan is to migrate the content to
>> KDE user db, I thought it would be helpful to update that section, since
>> it is the one users are redirected from kdenlive help menu.
>
>> Anyway, the structure you suggested looks good to me. I can help writing
>> it, and later, translate it to portuguese.
>
> That's cool.
> I suggest to refine the structure (make it more detailled, e.g. Editing
> sub-topics), and then start as soon as possible and let as many people as
> possible know about the manuals in order to hopefully find some
> co-authors.
>
> What do you think? (@all)
>
> Simon

Hi!

I just created some template according to the current recommendations:

http://userbase.kde.org/User:Yurchor

It can be readily copied to Kdenlive/Manual so everybody can improve it
and copy the appropriate parts from the current work.

Yuri