[Kdenlive-devel] svn: audio editing messed up

sean darcy seandarcy2 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 01:51:30 UTC 2011

Using last week svn.

1. If I have an audio track on the timeline, I can't shorten it by
dragging from the end. That is, if I go to the end of the clip and drag
the green arrow to the left, the visual of the track shortens. But when
I play it, it goes to the end of original track.

Also, if I right click and set a lower duration, same result.

2. If I drag the green ball down at the end of an audio I get the Fade
triangle, and it shows in the Effects list. I can change the duration,
which changes the Fade triangle in the audio clip. But, it all has no
effect! There's no fade.

or am I missing some obvious setting?

sean