[Kdenlive-devel] effects

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 17:40:26 UTC 2011

On 3/30/11, Jan Drábek wrote:

>>> Is it too late to add/fix effects descriptions? The whole face* thing
>>> is not covered, and some existing descriptions (like sox flanger)
>>> don't have lists (in comboxes) translatable.
>> I vote against this for the release.
>> JB, if you decide to include, then please factor in time for review
>> and testing by another as I had to do a lot of cleanup to the last
>> round of changes in this area.
>>
> I would like to have it all translated - however no pushing into this
> release ss this can't be easy.

Well, I'm not pushing :) I was just working on translation and
stumbled upon unfinished stuff.

Dan, thanks for cleaning up my stuff. I had a hard time understanding
which variable should have which value ranges.

P.S. I don't seem to be able to find rotoscoping in Kdenlive. I have
both qt json and mlt 0.7.1 (or, rather, 0.7.0 + svn or git or
whatever), and yet I have no clue where to look for this new feature.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org