[Kdenlive-devel] default layout

Simon Eugster simon.eu at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 13:00:44 UTC 2011

Combined them with the Colour widgets dock now.

Somebody (I forgot who and where, sorry) suggested to ship some
default layouts. I think this is a good idea, then we could hide all
my scopes (Audio and Colour) in the standard layout — not only because
of the waste in space, but also for better performance (no expensive
calculations for all colour scopes). Is this possible @jb? Perhaps
something similar to the ones I proposed here?
http://kdenlive.org/users/granjow/widget-layouts-kdenlive

@Gabriel Based on your experience, could you maybe give some hints how
to improve them?

Simon

PS: Uh. When loading kdenlive now with the default
.kde/share/config/kdenliverc, it does not fit on my 1680x1050 screen
:D