[Kdenlive-devel] Fwd: Re: Rendering dialog redesign

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Sat Jun 11 08:44:07 UTC 2011

Please remove Norm. Do not let people change the framerate. That is
inviting trouble.

Presets and favorites are different things; favorites are favorite presets.

I find the icons instead of text for the tabs non-descriptive.

Main window is missing a container format.

"ffmpeg command" is incorrect. It should be something like "Additional
melt options"

2011/6/11 Alberto Villa <avilla at freebsd.org>:
> and my answer

+-DRD-+