[Kdenlive-devel] Fwd: Re: Rendering dialog redesign

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Sat Jun 11 08:29:55 UTC 2011

and my answer

Subject: Re: [Kdenlive-devel] Rendering dialog redesign
Date: Saturday 11 June 2011, 10:22:59
From: Alberto Villa <avilla at freebsd.org>
To: Simon Eugster <simon.eu at gmail.com>

was the e-mail for me only?

On Saturday 11 June 2011 09:59:15 Simon Eugster wrote:
> Changes since last time:
> * Favourites dialog added. It should just load presets into the main
> dialog and allow them to be edited.

coooool! depending on the number of presets, maybe it could require
groups in it. and maybe i'd call it Presets instead of Favourites... maybe

> * HQ and Media player icons removed for the benefit of presets in the
> Favourites dialog.

i like it

> * Re-ordered first column in the main dialog by importance. (does it
> look a little less confusing now?)

i think i got what's confusing: the advanced part. but it's all unaligned at
the moment, so maybe a qdesigner produced ui would work fine. anyway
i'm starting to like it, especially if we concentrate on the presets tab for
the newbie
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

In these matters the only certainty is that there is nothing certain.
		-- Pliny the Elder

http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

QOTD:
	"I may not be able to walk, but I drive from the sitting position."