[Kdenlive-devel] How to contribute using the new GIT system?

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Tue Jun 7 19:03:31 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 07 June 2011 15:13:17 Gabriel Gazzán wrote:
> Hi,
> Now that Kdenlive is moving to the KDE repositories and using GIT, I'd
> appreciate some guide regarding working with the new GIT repositories, how
> to commit changes (translations at least :)
>
> Thanks!
> Gabriel

Hi!

We have not moved to git yet. The conversion rules are being prepared by
Alberto, and we will make a proper announcement with instructions on the list
when it is ready.

About the translations, they will stay on svn as mentionned by Yuri. It is not
really clear yet if they will stay on sourceforge or move to the KDE
infrastructure, but we will also keep you informed as soon as it is decided.

More to come soon about all this & the next release.

regards
jb