[Kdenlive-devel] How to contribute using the new GIT system?

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue Jun 7 13:27:18 UTC 2011

Tue, 07 Jun 2011 16:13:17 +0300 було написано Gabriel Gazzán
<gabcorreo at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
> Now that Kdenlive is moving to the KDE repositories and using GIT, I'd
> appreciate some guide regarding working with the new GIT repositories,
> how
> to commit changes (translations at least :)
>
> Thanks!
> Gabriel

KDE translations are stored in SVN. So you do not have to learn Git
(although this can be for cloning and committing to Kdenlive code on
https://projects.kde.org/projects (Extragear/Multimedia, I think)).

The short guide about this is here:

http://l10n.kde.org/docs/translation-howto/

You have to inform Spanish translation team (if they will not inform you
;) ) and apply for your KDE SVN account:

http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Get_a_SVN_Account

Please add your team leader in "Supporter" field.

http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=es

Sorry for hijacking the thread and hope this helps.

Yuri