[Kdenlive-devel] HVX200 documentation

Simon A. Eugster simon.eu at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 18:57:18 UTC 2011

Jeff,
can you edit the page when you are logged in?

everybody,
Would it make sense to move this part to the userbase[1] as well? Having
special workflow directly in the kdenlive docs (like for example for the
Nikon D90 where a filter is necessary[2]) would be nice.

[1] http://userbase.kde.org/Kdenlive/Manual
[2] http://www.kdenlive.org/video-editor/nikon-d90