[Kdenlive-devel] HVX200 documentation

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Jul 31 18:56:06 UTC 2011

написане Sun, 31 Jul 2011 21:20:37 +0300, loopduplicate at burningtoken.com
<loopduplicate at burningtoken.com>:

> I use the Panasonic HVX200. I use GNU/Linux to edit the footage.
> Kdenlive (and Blender) both work great! But the documentation page,
> located at the URL
> http://www.kdenlive.org/video-editor/panasonic-ag-hvx200e,
> <http://www.kdenlive.org/video-editor/panasonic-ag-hvx200e> says it is
> unsupported. Also, under the 'Video Format' heading, it lists it as
> using AVCHD but it uses DVCPRO HD.
>
> I would like to submit my workflow for inclusion in the Kdenlive docs.
> Would this mailing list be the right place to post it?
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff

Hi!

It was decided to have documentation on KDE UserBase, so it seems that the
page you've mentioned is obsolete.

Can you add your shooting hints to the following page:

http://userbase.kde.org/Kdenlive/Manual/ShootingHints

and the other hints to the appropriate subpages of the new manual:

http://userbase.kde.org/Kdenlive/Manual

Do not hesitate to create the new pages if needed.

Thank you for your work.

Best regards,
Yuri