[Kdenlive-devel] Getting ready ofr the 0.8.2 release

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Tue Jul 5 10:54:02 UTC 2011

Hi all.

I think I fixed most major issues for the 0.8.2 release. I created the 0.8.2
info page ( http://kdenlive.org/discover/0.8.2 ), and will soon post a blog
entry to inform users.

If it's ok for everyone, I would like to enter string freeze tomorrow (on the
6th of July).

Then, we can wait 2 weeks to give some time for the translators and get some
feedback from testers, so that the release can be made around the 20th of
July.

One of the last thing on my list is to check that profile / mlt_profile conflict
in render profiles. If you think of blocking issues, it's time to speak.

Alberto, I think you said you would update the cmake stuff before the release
if I remember correctly...

regards
jb