[Kdenlive-devel] --disable-mmx for MLT and other options for ffmpeg

Simon Eugster simon.eu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 14:28:36 UTC 2011

I've been working on the «Installing from source» articles, set up a
fresh Ubuntu 10.10 64bit in VirtualBox and gone through the whole
installation process.
Most of it at least. I cannot compile ffmpeg with x264. Therefore I
couldn't test MLT and kdenlive :P

http://kdenlive.org/user-manual/downloading-and-installing-kdenlive/installing-source

Comments welcome. Please improve if something is missing/bad/whatever.
Especially regarding the ffmpeg flags; I have no idea whether they are
good now.

And thanks for the earlier answers which I understand now.

Simon