[Kdenlive-devel] parameters in effects descriptions

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 02:54:05 UTC 2011

On 1/7/11, jb wrote:
> On Friday 07 January 2011 06:22:24 Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is it possible to make parameters n XML descriptions of effects
>> translatable? It's most vexing to have all labels in e.g. frei0r RGB
>> color adjustment translated, but then see combobox items in English.
>
> Right. I am taking care of this. Will require a small change to the xml
> file, will commit the update in the next hour.

Many thanks! Works as expected now.

Few more i18n related things.

Transition modes are a mix of English and Russian as well right now. I
have a suspicion that "grain_merge" etc. come from MLT. Is it possible
to get them i18n-ized as well and properly phrased (properly
capitalized and without the _ between words)?

Tolltip for an existing video fade actually says "Audio fade duration:
%1s". Maybe it should make a difference between audio and video fades
or even just say "Fade duration: %1s"?

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org