[Kdenlive-devel] Drag Value

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Tue Feb 8 12:32:55 UTC 2011

Hello!

Here is the result of my last work on the widget:

http://kdenlive.org/images/new_slider1.jpeg

The label works like a slider, and the box with numbers is editable. Reset
value and show in timeline are now in the context menu, the parameter shown in
timeline is drawn in a darker color to make is visible.

Almost ready to commit if ok for you. The widget appareance will not change
whatever theme you use, because we really want to have the smallest possible
widget for this, so the decoration is minimal.

regards
jb