[Kdenlive-devel] Drag Value

Gabriel Gazzán gabcorreo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 00:00:52 UTC 2011

In general I like the solution (perhaps trying a darker color for the
slider), but I do have one question:
What happens with this system when you have a parameter that requires more
than one input value
i.e. *Position 360 235** 110*  (for X, Y, and Z parameters)
In Adobe Premiere or After Effects you just slide over any of the numbers,
but with what you propose we seem to have no other way than to use one line
per value
     *Position X 360*
     *Position Y 235*
     *Position Z 110*
which of course means less space for other parameters to be seen or in case
there are several, perhaps even having to scroll the list to see the
remaining ones in the list.

greetings,