[Kdenlive-devel] Drag Value

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Wed Feb 2 23:07:45 UTC 2011

On Sunday 30 January 2011 23:11:00 Till Theato wrote:

> I will try to improve the widget soon but I'm a bit busy at the moment.
> Of course if someone else is willing to have a look at it that would be
> totally awesome.
>
> regards Till

I spent some time on it and here is what I came with:

http://kdenlive.org/images/new_slider.jpeg

I took your widget and added a label with background showing the value. You
can drag the value on the label like a slider, and manually enter a value by
clicking on the number. I kept the context menu that allows to choose between
3 modes:

- Normal scale, means the value will follow your mouse cursor position on the
label
- Pixel scale means one pixel will increment from one point
- Non linear works as before.

The reset icon can also probably be moved to the context menu.

What do you think about it? I can commit my changes if you think it's going in
the right direction.

Regards
jb