[Kdenlive-devel] Vu Meter

amir amir_in at netvision.net.il
Wed Sep 29 10:40:25 UTC 2010

hello all,
this looks great, I have two suggestions:
1. I think the Vu is better vertically on the side of the monitor, the current
position "pull" the eyes from the monitor to the meter, maybe even let the
user decide were he wants to position the meter.
2 add the ability to toggle on/off the display of the meter.

thank you for all your work,
Amir